Congratulations to JAYNE TAYLOR and GEORGIOS NIKITAKIS who were randomly selected as winners of £100 and £50 Amazon vouchers after taking part in the library’s recent LibQUAL Survey.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is essential and enables us to continue to improve your library service. We’ve already started to analyse the data and hope to implement some of your suggestions in the very near future.
All RGU students and staff are invited to take part in the LibQUAL+ Library Survey and tell us what you think about the services and resources we provide.
It only takes around 5 minutes to complete and randomly selected participants will win £100 and £50 Amazon vouchers.
Why do the survey?
- The survey gives you the opportunity to tell us what you expect from Library Services and to get involved.
- We will use the information to feed into future policy and planning for the library.
- We’re interested in what you have to say and your experience of using library services and we want to improve things for you and other students and staff.
- You have a chance to win a prize!
What are the questions about?
The questions cover three aspects of the service:
- Affect of Service – how responsive or empathetic the library is to its users (e.g. responsiveness, understanding, courtesy).
- Information Control – what resources the library has and how well it provides access to them (e.g. books, journals, electronic resources).
- Library as a place – do the library and learning centre provide appropriate environments for the provision of its services (e.g. quiet study space, group study space).
Why do the questions have three parts?
The three parts are –
- Minimum – The number that represents the minimum level of service that you would find acceptable.
- Desired – The number that represents the level of service that you personally want.
- Perceived service performance – The number that represents the level of service that you believe our library currently provides
This design means we can examine gaps between expectations, perception, and minimum acceptance level of service.
There is also an opportunity to comment on any part of our services. This is really valuable information for us so please take the time to share your thoughts.
Please do not skip any questions in the survey! If a question doesn’t apply to you choose ‘n/a’ for ‘not applicable’. Surveys whose core questions are not completely filled out are not counted in the final scores. If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the LibQUAL logo at the top of the page or this link to complete the survey.