We are pleased to report that the problem with downloading Dawsonera eBooks reported in this post has now been resolved and titles can now be downloaded as before.
Please note that Dawsonera eBooks are currently available in either a PDF or ePub format. If the title you would like to download is in an ePub format you will need Adobe Digital Editions to open the file and this is not available on on-campus machines. However you should be able to download this off-campus if you chose to do so.
We apologise for the incovenience this caused and please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any queries at all.
We are sorry to report that there is currently a problem with downloading from Dawsonera eBooks.
However all eBooks can be accessed using the “Read Online” option.
This has been reported to the company and is being investigated.
We apologise for the inconvenience and will update once we know more.
We are currently experiencing problems with access to our collection of eBooks from ForensicNetBase.
We apologise for this problem and are investigating this with the publisher. We will keep you up to date as we find out more.
The library is pleased to announce that you can now find even more eBooks from University Scholarship Press Online through the library catalogue as around 900 titles have been added to the library catalogue this month.
This includes books from publishers like Oxford University Press, Edinburgh University Press and many more. The books will come up in your results when you search for the libray catalogue and cover topics such as busines, economics, philosophy, education, sociology and many more.
The library is pleased to announce that we now have access to 23 books on evidence-based practice from the Joanna Briggs Institute. These books will help you to understand the JBI model of evidence-based healthcare and appraise qualitative and quantitative research.
The books are all accessible from the library catalogue (simply search for the title and follow the electronic access link) and are found on the Ovid platform. If you would like to browse through the titles you can follow the link to Ovid Books from the A-Z list of databases, and scroll through the list to find the relevant titles.
The titles available in this collection are:
- A Comparison of Meta-Aggregation and Meta-Ethnography as Qualitative Review Methods
- CAN-Implement©: Planning for Best-Practice Implementation
- Clinical Wisdom and Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Critically Appraising Evidence for Healthcare
- Guideline Adaptation: Conducting Systematic, Exhaustive, and Reproducible Searches
- Implementing Evidence Using an Action Research Framework
- International Collaboration in Translational Health Science
- Knowledge Translation in Healthcare
- Public Engagement in Translating Knowledge to Action
- Stakeholder Engagement: The Role of Tacit Knowledge and Value Statements in Translational Science
- Statistics for Systematic Review Authors
- Synthesis of Prevalence and Incidence Data, The
- Synthesizing Descriptive Evidence
- Synthesizing Economic Evidence
- Synthesizing Evidence from Narrative, Text and Opinion
- Synthesizing Evidence of Diagnostic Accuracy
- Synthesizing Evidence of Harm
- Synthesizing Evidence of Risk
- Synthesizing Qualitative Evidence
- Synthesizing Quantitative Evidence
- The Historical Emergence of Qualitative Synthesis
- Translation Science and the JBI Model of Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Turning Knowledge into Action: Practical Guidance on How to Do Integrated Knowledge Translation Research
We hope these are useful to you and if you have any queries please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.