We are pleased to report that the inter-library loan system at http://clio.rgu.ac.uk/ is available once again. Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience.
We are sorry to report that the inter-library loan system at http://clio.rgu.ac.uk/ is currently unavailable. Technical staff are working to restore access, and we will post again with further updates. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
An upgrade is taking place on the library catalogue today. As a result of this, there will be limited functionality between 15:00 – 16:00 BST. The following features will be unavailable during this time: My Account, My Lists, placing holds and checking availability of books.
The BookMyne mobile app will also be unavailable during this time.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. If there are any queries please contact us at email@example.com
We are currrently experiencing problems with access to the following:
- Class and drop-in timetable and booking system
- Room bookings and timetable for the library
- Room bookings and timetable for the learning centre
We apologise for the incovenience this is causing. We have reported the problem to the company and will update once we know more.
Finally for your information today the classes and drop-ins we have on offer are:
- 9-11 – Drop-in session – Main Library
- 11-12 – Harvard Referencing for Beginners – 321 (Learning Centre)
- 12-1 – Finding Information: Art, Design, Architecture and Construction – 321 (Learning Centre)
- 1-2 – Bring your own Questions: Dissertations – Project Pod Alpha (Learning Centre)
- 2-3 – Drop-in session – Main Library