We are pleased to confirm that the earlier reported problems with the library website and LibGuides has now been resolved. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience these problems may have caused.
While the problem with the library website and LibGuides mentioned at https://rgulibraryblog.wordpress.com/2020/01/20/library-website-and-libguides-down/ is being looked in to, please find some useful links below:
Reading Lists – https://readinglists.rgu.ac.uk/leganto/readinglist/searchlists
Library Room Bookings – https://libcal.rgu.ac.uk/
We are having problems with the library website and LibGuides this morning. We have contacted the vendor and asked them to look in to the matter urgently. Hopefully the problem should be resolved quickly, but we will post again when we have further information. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Welcome to the latest update on RGU’s open access institutional repository, OpenAIR. If you have any suggestions for things that you would like to see in these monthly updates, or if you have any questions about the repository service, please get in touch with the Publications Team.
We are currently offering one-to-one sessions for researchers on how to capture outputs on Worktribe. If you are interested in having one of these sessions and have not yet heard from us, please e-mail the team to arrange an appointment.
OpenAIR currently contains 3551 outputs. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/815833 = PAVLOVA, A.V., SAUNDERS, F.R., MUTHURI, S.G., GREGORY, J.S., BARR, R.J., MARTIN, K.R., HARDY, R.J., COOPER, R., ADAMS, J.E., KUH, D. and ASPDEN, R.M. 2017. Statistical shape modelling of hip and lumbar spine morphology and their relationship in the MRC National Survey of Health and Development. Journal of Anatomy [online], 231(2), pages 248-259. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/joa.12631
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/740000 = SISSIONS, A., GRANT, A., KIRKLAND, A. and CURRIE, S. 2019. Using the theoretical domains framework to explore primary health care practitioner’s perspectives and experiences of preconception physical activity guidance and promotion. Psychology, Health and Medicine [online], Latest Articles. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/13548506.2019.1679846
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/819643 = MOURA, D.S., LIMA NETO, I.E., CLEMENTE, A., OLIVEIRA, S., PESTANA, C.J., APARECIDA DE MELO, M. and CAPELO-NETO, J. 2019. Modeling phosphorus exchange between bottom sediment and water in tropical semiarid reservoirs. Chemosphere [online], In Press. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.125686
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/819796 = CROWTHER, S., LAU, A. and MACIVER, E. 2019. Developing and introducing a post birth care plan (PBCP): an action research project. Midwifery [online], In Press. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.midw.2019.102616
Each School is currently linked to the following number of outputs on OpenAIR:
In December, there were a total of 2348 downloads from OpenAIR. The most-downloaded items were:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/248273 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship activities in rural Tanzania: understanding women’s micro businesses. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/235847 = NAISMITH, N. 2019. Artists practising well. [Aberdeen: Robert Gordon University]
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/248256 = ROBERTSON, D.M. 2012. Critical thinking and clinical reasoning in new graduate occupational therapists: a phenomenological study. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.
The above data were gathered on 06.01.2020.
We will be able to help with any queries including referencing up until 12pm on the 24th December.
After this date we will not be available until Monday the 6th January 2020.
Please make sure you get any urgent queries to us before the 24th December.