This week the library is running a number of sessions on Harvard Referencing, RefWorks and Finding Information for your assignments and dissertations. Take a look at the timetable and sign up here http://libguides.rgu.ac.uk/classes
If you can’t make it along to one of the scheduled sessions, don’t worry! We offer drop-in appointments at the main library in the Sir Ian Wood Building every morning and afternoon Mon-Fri. No need to sign up – just come along with your question. Drop-in times can be viewed here http://libguides.rgu.ac.uk/classes
We are pleased to report that the access problems for class and room bookings reported this morning have now been resolved.
We apologise for the incovenience this caused and if you have any further problems please get in touch at email@example.com.
We are currrently experiencing problems with access to the following:
- Class and drop-in timetable and booking system
- Room bookings and timetable for the library
- Room bookings and timetable for the learning centre
We apologise for the incovenience this is causing. We have reported the problem to the company and will update once we know more.
Finally for your information today the classes and drop-ins we have on offer are:
- 9-11 – Drop-in session – Main Library
- 11-12 – Harvard Referencing for Beginners – 321 (Learning Centre)
- 12-1 – Finding Information: Art, Design, Architecture and Construction – 321 (Learning Centre)
- 1-2 – Bring your own Questions: Dissertations – Project Pod Alpha (Learning Centre)
- 2-3 – Drop-in session – Main Library
Good news for Gray’s students – starting this week, library staff will be on site at Gray’s School of Art in March and April to help you find information for your assignments and dissertations, provide assistance with referencing and answer any other library related questions.
You will find us in room GA49 on the following dates and times:
- Friday 10 March: 10-12
- Friday 24 March: 2-4
- Friday 14 April: 10-12
- Friday 28 April: 10-12
This is a drop-in service so no need to book in advance – just turn up with your questions and someone from the library will be there to assist. We look forward to seeing you there!
RGU library is pleased to announce that we now have access to a new journal collection called Health Professionals. The collection includes the titles:
- British journal of healthcare management
- British journal of hospital medicine
- Dental nursing
- International journal of therapy and rehabilitation
- International paramedic practice
- Journal of paramedic practice
- Practice management
And backfiles from the Journal of operating department practitioners.
These journals can be accessed from the database list under the title Health Professionals. Or alternatively the titles can be found individually on our main journals list which can be accessed from the library home page using the “Find a Journal” search box. Simply search for the journal title and then follow the links provided to get access to the journal contents.