Welcome to the latest update on RGU’s open access institutional repository, OpenAIR. If you have any suggestions for things that you would like to see in these monthly updates, or if you have any questions about the repository service, please get in touch with the Publications Team.
We hope that everyone is staying home, staying safe and staying well during the pandemic. We have suspended our training sessions on the use of Worktribe until access to campus facilities has been restored. All other repository services are operating as usual, though we apologise for any additional delays while the Publications Team do our best to work from home.
OpenAIR currently contains 3890 outputs. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/903581 = OKE, A., LADAS, J. and BAILEY, M. . Ethical consumers: an exploratory investigation of the ethical food consumption behaviour of young adults in the North East of Scotland. British Food Journal [online], EarlyCite. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1108/BFJ-10-2019-0801
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/923989 = MARTZOUKOU, K., FULTON, C., KOSTAGIOLAS, P. and LAVRANOS, C. . A study of higher education students’ self-perceived digital competences for learning and everyday life online participation. Journal of Documentation [online], (accepted). Available from: https://doi.org/10.1108/JD-03-2020-0041
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/929923 = ARNELL, P. . The legality of the citizenship deprivation of UK foreign terrorist fighters. ERA-Forum [online], Latest Articles. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12027-020-00615-9
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/930195 = HARMS SMITH, L. and RASOOL, S. 2020. Deep transformation toward decoloniality in social work: themes for change in a social work higher education program. Journal of Progressive Human Services [online], 31(2), pages 144-164. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/10428232.2020.1762295
Each School is currently linked to the following number of outputs on OpenAIR:
Last month, in May, there were a total of 3338 downloads from OpenAIR. The most-downloaded items were:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/311066 = GUPTA, R., PANCHOLI, K., DE SA, R., MURRAY, D., HUO, D., DROUBI, G., WHITE, M. and NJUGUNA, J. 2019. Effect of oleic acid coating of iron oxide nanoparticles on properties of magnetic polyamide-6 nanocomposite. JOM [online], 71(9), pages 3119-3128. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11837-019-03622-5
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/248273 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship activities in rural Tanzania: understanding women’s micro businesses. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/346544 = SETKUTE, J. 2018. In search of digital marketing communications success: the case of oil and gas industry B2B SMEs. Robert Gordon University [online], PhD thesis.
The above data were gathered on 29.06.2020.