Welcome to the latest update on RGU’s open access institutional repository, OpenAIR. If you have any suggestions for things that you would like to see in these monthly updates, or if you have any questions about the repository service, please get in touch with the Publications Team.
We hope that everyone is staying home, staying safe and staying well during the pandemic. We have suspended our training sessions on the use of Worktribe until access to campus facilities has been restored. All other repository services are operating as usual, though we apologise for any additional delays while the Publications Team do our best to work from home.
OpenAIR currently contains 3845 outputs. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/887924 = SAUNDERS, F. R., GREGORY, J. S., PAVLOVA, A. V., MUTHURI, S. G., HARDY, R. J., MARTIN, K. R., BARR, R.J., ADAMS, J.E., KUH, D., ASPDEN, R.M., COOPER, R. and IRELAND, A. . Motor development in infancy and spine shape in early old age: findings from a British birth cohort study. Journal of Orthopaedic Research [online], Early View. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1002/jor.24656
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/889093 = KYDD, A. and FULFORD, H. . Access to learning opportunities for residents in care homes: reviewing the challenges and possibilities. Maturitas [online], (accepted).
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/918078 = ELLIS, P.E., BARRON, G.A., and BERMANO, G. . Adipocytokines and their relationship to endometrial cancer risk: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Gynecologic Oncology [online], (accepted).
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/914575 = ZOUMPOULI, G.A., SIQUEIRA SOUZA, F., PETRIE, B., FÉRIS, L.A., KASPRZYK-HORDERN, B. and WENK, J. . Simultaneous ozonation of 90 organic micropollutants including illicit drugs and their metabolites in different water matrices. Environmental Science: Water Research and Technology [online], Advanced Article. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1039/d0ew00260g
Each School is currently linked to the following number of outputs on OpenAIR:
Last month, in April, there were a total of 3041 downloads from OpenAIR. The most-downloaded items were:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/311066 = GUPTA, R., PANCHOLI, K., DE SA, R., MURRAY, D., HUO, D., DROUBI, G., WHITE, M. and NJUGUNA, J. 2019. Effect of oleic acid coating of iron oxide nanoparticles on properties of magnetic polyamide-6 nanocomposite. JOM [online], 71(9), pages 3119-3128. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11837-019-03622-5
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/248273 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship activities in rural Tanzania: understanding women’s micro businesses. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/346544 = SETKUTE, J. 2018. In search of digital marketing communications success: the case of oil and gas industry B2B SMEs. Robert Gordon University [online], PhD thesis.
The above data were gathered on 27.05.2020.