The repository currently contains 3,517 links between Schools and outputs (some records are linked to multiple Schools and therefore included in this figure more than once). Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/400913 = HETHERINGTON, S. and SWINTON, P. . Progressive resistance plus balance training for older Australians receiving in-home care services: cost-effectiveness analyses alongside the muscling up against disability stepped-wedge randomized control trial. Journal of aging and physical activity [online], (accepted).
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/322629 = SENARATNE, S., VICTORIA, M.F. and SAMARAWEERA, A. 2019. Building a supportive culture for sustained organizational learning in public sectors including project learning. In Albastaki, Y.A., Al-Alawi, A.I. and Al-Bassam, S.A. (eds.) Handbook of research on implementing knowledge management strategy in the public sector. Hershey: IGI Global [online], pages 91-111. Available from: https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-5225-9639-4.ch005.
- https://rgu-repository.worktribe.com/output/392639 = VILELA, M., OLUYEMI, G. and PETROVSKI, A. . Sensitivity analysis applied to fuzzy inference on the value of information in the oil and gas industry. International journal of applied decision sciences [online], (accepted).
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR:
This month, there have been a total of 13,713 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1937 = ANDERSON, C. 2017. Delivery of goods in the custody of a third party: the role of the custodier. Edinburgh law review [online], 21(2), pages 143-168. Available from: https://doi.org/10.3366/elr.2017.0408 (457 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/921 = LAING, R. and SCOTT, J. 2011. Remnants of Scottish stone architecture in Nova Scotia. International journal of heritage studies [online], 17(5), pages 478-496. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/13527258.2011.583669. (439 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/275 = WEIR, C., LAING, D. and McKNIGHT, P.J. 2002. Internal and external governance mechanisms: their impact on the performance of large UK public companies. Journal of business finance and accounting [online], 29(5-6), pages 579-611. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/1468-5957.00444 (410 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2403 = CLEVERLEY, P.H. 2017. Re-examining and re-conceptualising enterprise search and discovery capability: towards a model for the factors and generative mechanisms for search task outcomes. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (233 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/792 = ROBERTSON, D.M. 2012. Critical thinking and clinical reasoning in new graduate occupational therapists: a phenomenological study. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (233 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/234 = CONNON, N.G. 2007. Factors impacting on technology acceptance for the micro/SME electronics retailer. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (191 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (27.08.2019).