We are currently experiencing problems access the Economist.
We apologise for the incovenience this is causing, we are investigating this with the company and will update once we have more information.
In the meantime there is a potential workaround which has had success for some students (although not all).
- Go to http://www.economist.com/
- It should recognise you are on campus and give you access without the need to log in
- Look down the page for the “previous editions” link to access older material
- Go to the RGU website and click Current Students at the top of the screen
- When on the Current Students page click Access to Apps
- Log in with your RGU username and password when prompted (you may need to download the citrix receiver but the screeen will guide you)
- Once logged in look for either Internet Explorer or Firefox and open them up – this replicates being on campus
- Then simply follow the steps listed for On Campus students above