International Open Access Week
Last week, the team celebrated International Open Access Week. Details of what we did and links to our special blog posts talking about some of this year’s themes can be found at www.rgu.ac.uk/open-access.
The repository currently contains 3,055 links between Schools and outputs (some records are linked to multiple Schools and therefore included in this figure more than once). Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3199 = MACPHERSON, S. and WARRENDER, D. 2017. Human rights in mental health. In Cooper, D.B. (ed.) Ethics in mental health – substance use. Abingdon: Routledge [online], chapter 13. Available from: http://www.routledge.com/9781138672499
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3198 = PATERSON, C., PRIMEAU, C. and NABI, G. . A pilot randomised controlled trial of a multimodal supportive care (ThriverCare) intervention for managing unmet supportive care needs in men with metastatic prostate cancer on hormonal treatment and their partner/caregivers. European journal of oncology nursing [online], (accepted).
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3197 = OCHEI, L.C., PETROVSKI, A. and BASS, J.M. 2018. A framework for achieving the required degree of multitenancy isolation for deploying components of a cloud-hosted service. International journal of cloud computing [online], 7(3-4), pages 248-281. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1504/IJCC.2018.095399
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 9,784 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (436 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1070 = DAKUP, K., FULFORD, H. and SUTHERLAND, B. 2014. Investigating the adoption of sustainable green initiatives in Scottish food and drink SMEs. In Galbraith, B. (ed.), Proceedings of the 9th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 18-19 September 2014. Reading: Academic Conferences and Publishing International, pages 507-513. (303 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1931 = SIMAS, T., HEINRICHS, J., BALD, J., MENTXACA, I., CULLOCH, R. and BENNET, F. 2015. Report on the analysis of commonalities and differences in approaches to pre-consent surveys. Aberdeen: RiCORE Project [online]. Available from: http://ricore-project.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/RICORE-D4.2-Commonalities-and-Differences-Final.pdf. (213 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2403 = CLEVERLEY, P.H. 2017. Re-examining and re-conceptualising enterprise search and discovery capability: towards a model for the factors and generative mechanisms for search task outcomes. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (168 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/400 = LAING, A.F. 2008. Bookselling culture and consumer behaviour: marketing strategies and responses in traditional and online environments. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (147 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/373 = TAYLOR, R.F. 2009. Creating connections: an investigation into the first year experience of undergraduate nursing students. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (141 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (29.10.2018).