REF Open Access Compliance
In the Publications Team’s latest compliance check (using data extracted on 2018-08-09), RGU as a whole is currently 86% compliant.
A reminder for all research staff: please ensure that you contact the Publications Team about all new research outputs as soon as they are accepted, so that we can minimise the risk of missing the deposit deadline.
The repository currently contains 2,948 links between Schools and outputs (some records are linked to multiple Schools and therefore included in this figure more than once). Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3096 = JEBARA, T., CUNNINGHAM, S., MACLURE, K., AWAISU, A., PALLIVALAPILA, A. and STEWART, D. 2018. Stakeholders’ views and experiences of pharmacist prescribing: a systematic review. British journal of clinical pharmacology [online], 84(9), pages 1883-1905. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/bcp.13624
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3095 = BORG-BARTHET, J. and LYONS, C. 2016. The European Union migration crisis. Edinburgh Law Review [online], 20(2), pages 230-235. Available from: https://dx.doi.org/10.3366/elr.2016.0346
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/3094 = CORNISH, B.J.P.A. 2000. The destruction of the cyanobacterial toxin microcystin-LR by semiconductor photocatalysis. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 8,571 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1070 = DAKUP, K., FULFORD, H. and SUTHERLAND, B. 2014. Investigating the adoption of sustainable green initiatives in Scottish food and drink SMEs. In Galbraith, B. (ed.), Proceedings of the 9th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 18-19 September 2014. Reading: Academic Conferences and Publishing International, pages 507-513. (289 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (251 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/198 = TOURISH, D. and HARGIE, O. 2004. Communication audits: building world class communication systems. In Oliver, S. (ed.), Handbook of Corporate Communication and Public Relations: Pure and Applied. London: Routledge, pages 131-144. (115 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/373 = TAYLOR, R.F. 2009. Creating connections: an investigation into the first year experience of undergraduate nursing students. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (222 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1450 = PRICE, J.F.R. 2016. The discourse of cultural leadership. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (139 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/809 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship activities in rural Tanzania: understanding women’s micro businesses. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (121 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (28.08.2018).