REF Open Access Compliance
In the publications team’s latest compliance check (using data extracted on 2018-04-12), RGU as a whole is currently 84% compliant.
Please can all researchers ensure that your journal articles and conference papers are sent to the Library’s Publications Team within three months of being accepted for publication, in order to comply with the Open Access deposit requirements of REF2021. Please contact the Publications Team (email@example.com) with any queries.
The repository currently contains 2,728 records. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2878 = FEALY, G., HEGARTY, J.-M., MCNAMARA, M., CASEY, M., O’LEARY, D., KENNEDY, C., O’REILLY, P., O’CONNELL, R., BRADY, A.-M. and NICHOLSON, E. . Discursive constructions of professional identity in policy and regulatory discourse. Journal of advanced nursing [online], (accepted).
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2879 = SLAVIC, A. and DAVIES, S. 2017. Facet analysis in UDC: questions of structure, functionality and data formality. Knowledge organization [online], 44(6): selected papers from the International UDC seminar 2017: faceted classification today: theory, technology and end users, 14-15 September 2017, London, UK, pages 425-435. Available from: http://www.ergon-verlag.de/en/bibliotheks–informationswissenschaft/knowledge-organization-journal/knowledge-organization-single-issue-2017-6.php
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2880 = VOSPER, H. and HIGNETT, S.M. 2018. Safety in healthcare: the pharmacy legislative framework and patient safety. Journal of personal injury law [online], 1, pages 16-22. Available from: http://westlaw.co.uk
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 14, 735 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (960 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1302 = ROYLE, J. and LAING, A. 2014. The digital marketing skills gap: developing a digital marketer model for the communication industries. International Journal of Information Management [online], 34(2), 65-73. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2013.11.008 (360 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1435 = MABON, L. and KAWABE, M. 2016. Engagement on risk and uncertainty – lessons from coastal regions of Fukushima Prefecture, Japan after the 2011 nuclear disaster? Journal of Risk Research [online], Latest Articles. Available from: https://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13669877.2016.1200658 (290 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1450 = PRICE, J.F.R. 2016. The discourse of cultural leadership. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (382 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/918 = IRVING, I. 2013. Curating as practice and profession: an exploration and definition of a contemporary independent curator. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (213 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/373 = TAYLOR, R.F. 2009. Creating connections: an investigation into the first year experience of undergraduate nursing students. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (211 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (27.04.2018).