The library is pleased to announce that there are now a selection of Bloomsbury Professional eBooks available to access through Lexis Library.
The titles available are:
- A Fingertip Guide to Scots Criminal Law
- Commercial Leases
- Contract Law in Scotland
- Conveyancing Practice in Scotland
- Delictual Liability
- Drafting Wills in Scotland
- Employment Law in Scotland
- Mental Health Incapacity and the Law in Scotland
- Professor McDonald’s Conveyancing Manual
- Property Trusts and Succession
- Scots Criminal Law
- Scottish Law of Leases
- Scottish Older Client Law Service
- Scottish Planning Law
- Walker and Walker: The Law of Evidence in Scotland
To access them simply search for them on the library catalogue and then follow the link to the book.
You will also find them if you log into Lexis Library (which can be located on the database list) and look for them in the Sources section.