From Monday 23rd through to Friday 27th October we celebrated Open Access Week with a variety of events, speaking with students and staff across campus and raising awareness of Open Access. For a full list of the events that took place, see here.
The repository currently contains 2,403 records. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2560 = RAMIREZ-INIGUEZ, R., DECIGA-GUSI, J., FREIER, D., ABU-BAKAR, S.H. and MUHAMMAD-SUKKI, F. 2017. Experimental evaluation of a solar window incorporating rotationally asymmetrical compound parabolic concentrators (RACPC). Energy Procedia [online], 130: proceedings of the 11th SNEC international photovoltaic power generation conference and exhibition (SNEC 2017), 17-20 April 2017, Shanghai, China, pages 102-107. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2017.09.402
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2559 = ROBERTS, F. . Scottish healthcare students’ perceptions of an interprofessional ward simulation: an exploratory descriptive study. Nursing and Health Sciences [online], (accepted).
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2558 = DROUBI, M.G., REUBEN, R.L. and STEEL, J.I. 2018. Flow noise identification using acoustic emission (AE) energy decomposition for sand monitoring in flow pipeline. Applied Acoustics [online], 131, pages 5-15. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apacoust.2017.10.016
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 5,354 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (305 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/198 = TOURISH, D. and HARGIE, O. 2004. Communication audits: building world class communication systems. In OLIVER, S. (ed.) Handbook of Corporate Communication and Public Relations: Pure and Applied. London: Routledge, pages 131-144. (85 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1092 = ZONTANOS, G. and ANDERSON, A. R. 2004. Relationships, marketing and small business: an exploration of links in theory and practice. Qualitative Market Research: an International Journal [online], 7(3), pages 228-236. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/13522750410540236 (74 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/809 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship Activities in Rural Tanzania: Understanding Women’s Micro Business. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (119 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1577 = BUWERT, P. 2016. Ethical Design: a Foundation for Visual Communication. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (76 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2441 = OMAR, A. 2017. Insourcing a Government Information System: a Case Study from Malaysia. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis.. (39 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (30.10.2017).