The repository currently contains 2,353 records. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2513 = MUIR, A. 2017. Copyright and digital academic library development in the UK. Journal of Librarianship and Information Science [online], OnlineFirst. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1177/0961000617732380
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2512 = BROADWAY-HORNER, M. 2017. A case study about a gay man who wants to follow his Sri Lankan culture and dedicate his life to a person – a man. International Journal of Culture and Mental Health [online], 10(4), pages 414-446. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/17542863.2017.1327548
Additionally, we have recently added the following new project collections:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2487 = SIMPATHY. [Project] – A collection of outputs relating to pharmaceutical care for the elderly.
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2432 = SPARA 2020. [Project] – A collection of outputs relating to peripheral and remote airports.
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 5,094 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (295 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/198 = TOURISH, D. and HARGIE, O. 2004. Communication audits: building world class communication systems. In OLIVER, S. (ed.) Handbook of Corporate Communication and Public Relations: Pure and Applied. London: Routledge, pages 131-144. (77 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1302 = ROYLE, J. and LAING, A. 2014. The digital marketing skills gap: developing a digital marketer model for the communication industries. International Journal of Information Management [online], 34(2), pages 65-73. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2013.11.008 (68 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/809 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship Activities in Rural Tanzania: Understanding Women’s Micro Business. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (131 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2403 = CLEVERLEY, P.H. 2017. Re-examining and re-conceptualising enterprise search and discovery capability: towards a model for the factors and generative mechanisms for search task outcomes. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (62 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/850 = BRYANT, M. 2013. The nature and processes of internationalisation at a French Grande Ecole de Management. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (46 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (27.09.2017).