The repository currently contains 2,316 records. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2476 = ANDERSON, A.R. and LENT, M. . Enterprising the rural: creating a social value chain. Journal of Rural Studies, (accepted).
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2475 = HERCEG, Z., GHANTOUS, A., WILD, C.P. [et al.]. 2017. Roadmap for investigating epigenome deregulation and environmental origins of cancer. International Journal of Cancer [online], Accepted articles. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1002/ijc.31014
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2474 = BAXTER, G. 2014. Local heroes or village idiots? Press portrayal of opponents of two controversial coastal developments in North East Scotland. Presented at the Media Communications and Cultural Studies Association annual conference (MeCCSA 2014), 8-10 January 2014, Bournemouth, UK.
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 4,683 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (219 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/198 = TOURISH, D. and HARGIE, O. 2004. Communication audits: building world class communication systems. In OLIVER, S. (ed.) Handbook of Corporate Communication and Public Relations: Pure and Applied. London: Routledge, pages 131-144. (91 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1302 = ROYLE, J. and LAING, A. 2014. The digital marketing skills gap: developing a digital marketer model for the communication industries. International Journal of Information Management [online], 34(2), pages 65-73. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2013.11.008 (52 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/809 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship Activities in Rural Tanzania: Understanding Women’s Micro Business. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (152 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/792 = ROBERTSON, D.M. 2012. Critical Thinking and Clinical Reasoning in New Graduate Occupational Therapists: a Phenomenological Study. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (58 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1021 = ADAM, I.S. 2014. An Empirical Investigation of the Efficiency, Effectiveness and Economy of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation’s Management of Nigeria’s Upstream Petroleum Sector. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (52 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (29.08.2017).