The repository currently contains 2,223 records. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2386 = PEDERSEN, S. 2017. The Scottish suffragettes and the press. London: Palgrave Macmillan [online], chapter 1. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-53834-5
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2387 = MIDDLEMISS, S. 2017. Whistle-blowing and the equality dimension of victimisation in the workplace. International journal of discrimination and the law [online], 17(2), pages 137-156. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1177/1358229117712586
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2388 = BREMNER, P.A.M. 2017. From fourth year to the outside world: are we making our fashion graduates ‘work ready’ – are their skills transferable into the workplace? Presented at the 3rd International enhancement in higher education conference: inspiring excellence, transforming the student experience, 6-8 June 2017, Glasgow, UK.
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 6,360 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (369 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/207 = AVNY, G. and ANDERSON, A.R. 2008. Organisational culture, national culture and performance in international joint ventures based in Israel. International Journal of Business and Globalisation [online], 2(2), pages 133-145. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1504/IJBG.2008.016622 (125 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/198 = TOURISH, D. and HARGIE, O. 2004. Communication audits: building world class communication systems. In OLIVER, S. (ed.) Handbook of Corporate Communication and Public Relations: Pure and Applied. London: Routledge, pages 131-144. (121 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/358 = VISWANATHAN, A. 2005. Using Orthogonal Arrays to Train Artificial Neural Networks. Robert Gordon University, MPhil thesis. (404 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/809 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship Activities in Rural Tanzania: Understanding Women’s Micro Business. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (153 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/792 = ROBERTSON, D.M. 2012. Critical Thinking and Clinical Reasoning in New Graduate Occupational Therapists: a Phenomenological Study. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (89 downloads)
The above data were correct at the time of writing (22.06.2017).