Grey literature is material which is not formally or commercially published. It includes, but it not limited to, reports, conference papers, theses and working papers. Our new guide explains how and where to find it and gives links to lots of useful resources.
Welcome to the fifth monthly update on OpenAIR@RGU – RGU’s open access institutional repository. Please direct any queries to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The repository currently contains 2,168 records. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2336 = YUAN, B., XU, C., ZHANG, D., ZHANG, R., SU, H., GUAN, P., NIE, J., FERNANDEZ, C. 2017. Electrografting of amino-TEMPO on graphene oxide and electrochemically reduced graphene oxide for electrocatalytic applications. Electrochemistry Communications [online], In Press. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elecom.2017.05.016
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2335 = ALSAAD, D., ALOBAIDLY, S., ABDULROUF, P., THOMAS, B., AHMED, A., ALHAIL, M. 2017. Misoprostol for miscarriage management in a woman with previous five cesarean deliveries: a case report and literature review. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management [online], 13, pages 625-627. Available from: https://doi.org/10.2147/TCRM.S132294
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 6,817 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/198 = TOURISH, D. and HARGIE, O. 2004. Communication audits: building world class communication systems. In OLIVER, S. (ed.) Handbook of Corporate Communication and Public Relations: Pure and Applied. London: Routledge, pages 131-144. (128 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/358 = VISWANATHAN, A. 2005. Using Orthogonal Arrays to Train Artificial Neural Networks. Robert Gordon University, MPhil thesis. (445 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/809 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship Activities in Rural Tanzania: Understanding Women’s Micro Business. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (170 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/792 = ROBERTSON, D.M. 2012. Critical Thinking and Clinical Reasoning in New Graduate Occupational Therapists: a Phenomenological Study. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (94 downloads)
The above data was correct at the time of writing (30.05.2017).
Library staff attended the Joanna Briggs Collaboration European Symposium hosted here at RGU by the Scottish Centre for Evidence-based Multi-professional Practice. We were delighted to catch up with RGU researcher Zoi Papadatou and view her poster. We helped Zoi create her search strategy for her systematic review on occupational irritant hand dermatitis.
Access has now been restored to Bridgeman Education. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Access has now been restored to Internurse and Intermid. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.