The repository currently contains 2,097 records. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2286 = SMITH, L.H. 2017. “Blaming-the-poor”: strengths and development discourses which obfuscate neo-liberal and individualist ideologies. International Social Work [online], 60(2), pages 336-350. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1177/0020872815594218
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2287 = BUCHAN, B., KAY, G., MATTHEWS, K.H. and CAIRNS, D. 2012. Suppository formulations as a potential treatment for nephropathic cystinosis. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences [online], 101(10), pages 3729-2738. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1002/jps.23246
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2288 = PEDERSEN, S. 1998. Where, when, why: academic authorship in the UK. Journal of Scholarly Publishing, 29(3), pages 154-166.
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 7,908 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (468 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/198 = TOURISH, D. and HARGIE, O. 2004. Communication audits: building world class communication systems. In OLIVER, S. (ed.) Handbook of Corporate Communication and Public Relations: Pure and Applied. London: Routledge, pages 131-144. (200 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1302 = ROYLE, J. and LAING, A.F. 2014. The digital marketing skills gap: developing a digital marketer model for the communication industries. International Journal of Information Management [online], 34(2), pages 65-73. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2013.11.008 (109 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/358 = VISWANATHAN, A. 2005. Using Orthogonal Arrays to Train Artificial Neural Networks. Robert Gordon University, MPhil thesis. (498 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/809 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship Activities in Rural Tanzania: Understanding Women’s Micro Business. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (158 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/792 = ROBERTSON, D.M. 2012. Critical Thinking and Clinical Reasoning in New Graduate Occupational Therapists: a Phenomenological Study. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (76 downloads)
The above data was correct at the time of writing (27.04.2017).