We have made two improvements to the repository service this month:
- In response to requests from RGU staff, we will now send out e-mails to notify when an item on OpenAIR comes out of embargo.
- The OpenAIR policy has been updated. The full document is available to view here.
The repository currently contains 2,017 records. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2181 = GARBA, A. and KISHK, M. 2016. A techno-economic comparison of biomass thermo-chemical systems for sustainable electricity in Nigerian rural areas. In the Proceedings of the 5th IET International Conference on Renewable Power Generation (RPG), 21 -23 September 2016, London, UK. New York: IET [online]. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1049/cp.2016.0558.
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2180 = TODD, N. and EZEANI, E.C. 2016. Adjudication costs under the Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996: the attractions of Singapore’s Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2004. Juridical Review [online], 2016(4), pages 315-336. Available from: http://westlaw.co.uk.
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2179 = CLEAR, T., MCDERMOTT, R., PARSJÖ, E., CAJANDER, Å., DANIELS, M. and LAGERQVIST, N. 2016. A framework for writing learning agreements. In the Proceedings of the IEEE Frontiers in Education 2016 Conference (FIE 2016): the Crossroads of Engineering and Business, 12-15 October 2016, Erie, USA. Piscataway: IEEE [online], 8 pages. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1109/FIE.2016.7757718.
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 8,145 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (296 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/198 = TOURISH, D. and HARGIE, O. 2004. Communication audits: building world class communication systems. In OLIVER, S. (ed.) Handbook of Corporate Communication and Public Relations: Pure and Applied. London: Routledge, pages 131-144. (79 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1969 = GULARI, M.N., FAIRBURN, S. and MALINS, J. 2013. Assessing the effectiveness of design-led innovation support for SMEs. In Crafting the Future. Proceedings of the 10th European Academy of Design Conference [EAD 10]. 17-19 April 2013, Gothenburg, Sweden. Lancaster: European Academy of Design [online]. Available from: http://www.trippus.se/eventus/userfiles/67134.pdf (74 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/358 = VISWANATHAN, A. 2005. Using Orthogonal Arrays to Train Artificial Neural Networks. Robert Gordon University, MPhil thesis. (308 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/809 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship Activities in Rural Tanzania: Understanding Women’s Micro Business. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (126 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/792 = ROBERTSON, D.M. 2012. Critical Thinking and Clinical Reasoning in New Graduate Occupational Therapists: a Phenomenological Study. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (65 downloads)
The above data was correct at the time of writing (21.02.2017).