The repository currently contains 1,964 records. Some examples of recent additions to the repository include the following outputs:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2105 = MARTZOUKOU, K. and SAYYAD, A.E. . Towards an everyday life information literacy mind-set: a review of literature. Journal of Documentation [online] (accepted). Available from: https://doi.org/10.1108/JD-07-2016-0094.
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2128 = DOUGLAS, A. and FREMANTLE, C. 2016. What poetry does best: the Harrisons’ poetics of being and acting in the world. In Harrison, H.M. and Harrison, N. (eds.) The time of the force majeure: after 45 years counterforce is on the horizon. Grantham: Prestel.
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/2129 = CUSHNIE, T.P.T., O’DRISCOLL, N.H. and LAMB, A.J. 2016. Morphological and ultrastructural changes in bacterial cells as an indicator of antibacterial mechanism of action. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences [online], 73(23), pages 4471-4492. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00018-016-2302-2
- https://hdl.handle.net/10059/2017 = On the Edge Research: developing the place of the artist in society. (A new project collection)
Each School currently has the following number of records on OpenAIR (research data is in a separate diagram):
This month, there have been a total of 6,632 downloads from OpenAIR. The most downloaded items include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1015 = YOUNG, W., HWANG, K., MCDONALD, S. and OATES, C.J. 2010. Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products. Sustainable Development [online], 18(1), pages 20-31. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sd.394 (254 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1969 = GULARI, M.N., FAIRBURN, S. and MALINS, J. 2013. Assessing the effectiveness of design-led innovation support for SMEs. In Crafting the future. Proceedings of the 10th European academy of design conference [EAD 10]. 17-19 April 2013, Gothenburg, Sweden. Lancaster: European Academy of Design [online]. Available from: http://www.trippus.se/eventus/userfiles/67134.pdf (89 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1211 = PATTERSON, L. and MARTZOUKOU, K. 2012. An examination of Canadian information professionals’ involvement in the provision of business information synthesis and analysis services. Journal of Librarianship and Information Science [online], 44(1), pages 47-64. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0961000611426215 (76 downloads)
The most downloaded theses this month include:
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/358 = VISWANATHAN, A. 2005. Using orthogonal arrays to train artificial neural networks. Robert Gordon University, MPhil thesis. (363 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/809 = SSENDI, L.B. 2013. Entrepreneurship activities in rural Tanzania: understanding women’s micro business. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (117 downloads)
- http://hdl.handle.net/10059/1021 = ADAM, I.S. 2014. An empirical investigation of the efficiency, effectiveness and economy of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation’s management of Nigeria’s upstream petroleum sector. Robert Gordon University, PhD thesis. (77 downloads)
The above data was correct at the time of writing (26.01.2017).