Throughout the semester the library runs regular drop-in sessions where you can just call in, no need to book, and ask any library queries, such as how to develop searching skills, access resources (e.g. journal articles), reference or get dissertation help.
These drop-in sessions take place in IT Lab 321 in the Georgina Scott Sutherland Learning Centre and this week the drop in sessions are:
- Monday 21st November 09.00-11.00 and 13.00-16.00
- Tuesday 22nd November 10.00-12.00 and 14.00-16.00
- Webnesday 23rd November 10.00-11.00 and 13.00-16.00
- Thursday 24th November 11.00-13.00 and 15.00-17.00
- Friday 25th November 10.00-11.00 and 14.00-16.00
And can see when they are running for the rest of the semester by taking a look at our classes and drop-ins timetable. We look forward to seeing you there