The Library Service has organised a series of events to celebrate ‘International Open Access Week’ which begins on the 19th October.
Drop-In Exhibition Stand
The Library will have a drop-in session with an exhibition stand at the following locations / times:
- Monday 19th: 12-2pm ABS – on the bridge on Level 4 (above the main entrance)
- Tuesday 20th: 12-2pm Sir Ian Wood Building – Atrium (N240)
- Wednesday 21st: 12-2pm Gray’s School of Art Entrance
- Thursday 22nd : 12-2pm Health & Social Care – Main Entrance.
- Friday 23rd: 12-2pm Sir Ian Wood Building – Main Entrance
Come along to find out more about what help the Library can provide with information about compliance with REF 2020 and Research Funders’ Open Access policies, submitting publications for inclusion in RGU’s Institutional Repository (OpenAIR), Article Processing Charges (APCs), researcher IDs (ORCID), making research data available on Open Access, etc.
Open Access Workshops
For those who wish to sign up to participate in a researcher workshop on Open Access in the Georgina Scott Sutherland Learning Centre, details are as follows:
- Tuesday 20th from 3pm to 4pm: Follow this link to find out more and sign up
- Wednesday 21st from 9am to 10am: Follow this link to find out more and sign up
The full calendar of researcher workshops for semester 1 is available at: http://libguides.rgu.ac.uk/classes
RES drop-in session
The Research Support Team (RES) will be holding a Research Drop-in session on Wednesday 21st October from 1.30 to 4pm in room N247 in The Sir Ian Wood Building. Staff are being encouraged to attend this session to discuss forthcoming research funding applications, get advice on costing, proposals, research data management and ORCID.