If you are an award holder from The British Council, DFID, any of the Research Councils, and most of the major health charities, you may be asked to submit reports and information about research outcomes via the Researchfish portal.

Although RGU can offer some help and support with this, Researchfish is designed so that the PI must make all the submissions to their funding body. A list of funding bodies who require information by Researchfish is found here. Researchfish offer videos and support information.

We are currently trying to determine whether PIs can make submissions using the information they already hold on their ORCID record, because this system is much easier to use and it will reduce duplication of effort. Please contact Jane Williams with any questions (

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s