On the 28th October 3pm to 4pm GMT the UK Data Service is running a webinar about data sources for research students. The session is described as:
- This hour long online session will discuss the range of major data sources available within the UK, both within and outside the UK Data Service that are available for reuse by research students.
- We will provide a brief introduction to:
- What data are available
- Why so many successful postgraduates researchers opt to re-use existing data
- Where you can find out more
- The session will be composed of a hour presentation by staff from the UK Data Service and the Administrative Data Service followed by opportunities to ask questions.
- The webinar is open to all, but is likely to be of particular interest to final year undergraduate students and masters students who are considering doing a research degree.
If you are intrested in attending this webinar please follow this link and sign up:
And you can see other webinars that the UK Data Sevice is running by taking a look at their events page: